DeZURIK’s KSL-LA Slurry Knife Gate Valves are designed for on-off (isolation) service for applications consisting of abrasive, high solids content, wet or dry media.
KSL-LA Slurry Knife Gate Valves are ideally suited for applications in the mining, power, and aggregate industries.
The KSL-LA Slurry Valve features sleeves of natural rubber or other elastomers that are compressed by sleeve retainers that allow the valve to provide drip-tight shutoff. In addition, the K SL-LA valve features:
* Bi-directional, drip tight shutoff to full pressure rating.
* Field replaceable sleeves with encapsulated supporting ring.
* Full port reduces turbulence and pressure drop across the valve
* Sleeve compression eliminates cavity where solids can collect
* Sleeve design eliminates the requirement for flange gaskets
* Gate fully retracts out of the flow path in the open position.