DeZURIK’s KSL-SD Slurry Knife Gate Valves are designed for on-off (isolation) service for applications consisting of abrasive, high solids content, wet or dry media.
KSL-SD Slurry Knife Gate Valves are ideally suited for applications in the mining, power, and aggregate industries.
The KSL-SD valve features a short body design with narrow face-to-face per MSS SP-81.
KSL-SD Knife Gate Valves are available in sizes 2-24" (50-600mm) with larger sizes available on application.
Temperature ratings to 177°F (81°C) as standard, and up to 300°F (150°C) with high temperature optional seat materials.
Standard pressure rating on 2-16" valves is 150 psi CWP (1030kPa) and 18-24" is 100 psi CWP (690 kPa), with higher pressures available with optional gate materials.
* Bi-directional, drip tight shutoff to full pressure rating.
* Field replaceable sleeves with encapsulated supporting ring.
* Valve design allows for easy repairs.
* Full port reduces turbulence and pressure drop across the valve.
* Sleeve compression eliminates cavity where solids can collect.